From the military services and around the DoD, here’s your Daily SITREP for Monday, July 25, 2016:
- Lt. Gen. Brad Webb took command of Air Force Special Operations Command during a change of command ceremony July 19.
- Staff Sgt. Kyle Emmel uses cycling as a way to keep his body and his mind fit for duty.
- At Aberdeen Proving Ground, test dummies are used for an array of experiments including determining the likelihood of a soldier being injured inside a vehicle during an under-body blast.
- Here’s a great video produced by the Marines about what life is like in the field.
- USS Dwight D. Eisenhower (CVN 69) (Ike), which embarked Carrier Air Wing (CVW) 3, began missions in support of Operation Inherent Resolve (OIR) last week.
Disclaimer: The appearance of hyperlinks does not constitute endorsement by the Department of Defense of this website or the information, products or services contained therein. For other than authorized activities such as military exchanges and Morale, Welfare and Recreation sites, the Department of Defense does not exercise any editorial control over the information you may find at these locations. Such links are provided consistent with the stated purpose of this DOD website.