A UH-60 Medevac Black Hawk helicopter lands on the USS Harper’s Ferry during a deck-landing qualification in the Arabian Gulf, Dec. 26, 2013. The U.S. Army and U.S. Navy conduct near-shore training missions to build familiarity with each other’s equipment and procedures. The 42nd Combat Aviation Brigade, New York Army National Guard, operates rotary winged aircraft throughout the region to support Operation Enduring Freedom. (U.S. Army National Guard photo by Spc. Harley Jelis/Released)
- William Gehrkens on 10 Years Later, Katrina Rescuers Reflect on Relief Efforts
- William Gehrkens on DoD 101: Drugs, Thugs and the Coast Guard
- Nsuka Fuma Mike on Back-to-School Tools for Military Families
- Ema Georgescu on Why Aren’t You Sleeping Well, And How Do You Fix It?
- William Gehrkens on Teen Techie, MLB Pitcher Get to the Root of Cyberbullying