Soldiers, assigned to Utah Army National Guard’s 2nd Battalion, 211th Aviation Regiment, battle forest fires in northern Utah, Aug. 12, 2013. An Army UH-60 Black Hawk helicopter dropped more than 8,500 gallons of water in one day on two separate fires in the state. U.S. Air Force photo by Air Force Staff Sgt. Timothy Chacon
- William Gehrkens on 10 Years Later, Katrina Rescuers Reflect on Relief Efforts
- William Gehrkens on DoD 101: Drugs, Thugs and the Coast Guard
- Nsuka Fuma Mike on Back-to-School Tools for Military Families
- Ema Georgescu on Why Aren’t You Sleeping Well, And How Do You Fix It?
- William Gehrkens on Teen Techie, MLB Pitcher Get to the Root of Cyberbullying