U.S. Navy F/A-18 Hornets assigned to Blue Angels flight demonstration squadron fly over the littoral combat ship USS Coronado (LCS 4) during a training flight over the Gulf of Mexico, Aug. 1, 2013. While the Blue Angels’ 2013 air show season has been canceled due to sequestration, the pilots fly sorties to maintain proficiency in the F/A-18 Hornet. (U.S. Navy photo by Petty Officer 1st Class Rachel McMarr/Released)
- Michele82 on Life Without My Father: A Personal Account on Suicide
- Jeff Zaccaro on Where Were You on 9/11?
- test on Life Without My Father: A Personal Account on Suicide
- angelav on Marine Combat Shooters Music Video
- yuslan on Where Were You on 9/11?