An AV-8B Harrier jet aircraft assigned to the air combat element of the 13th Marine Expeditionary Unit (MEU) performs a vertical landing on the flight deck of the amphibious assault ship USS Boxer June 16, 2013. Boxer is conducting amphibious squadron and MEU integrated training. (U.S. Navy photo by Petty Officer 3rd Class Mark El-Rayes/Released)
- William Gehrkens on 10 Years Later, Katrina Rescuers Reflect on Relief Efforts
- William Gehrkens on DoD 101: Drugs, Thugs and the Coast Guard
- Nsuka Fuma Mike on Back-to-School Tools for Military Families
- Ema Georgescu on Why Aren’t You Sleeping Well, And How Do You Fix It?
- William Gehrkens on Teen Techie, MLB Pitcher Get to the Root of Cyberbullying