The guided missile cruiser USS Antietam (CG 54), left, conducts a replenishment at sea with the dry cargo ship USNS Charles Drew (T-AKE-10) while underway in the Philippine Sea July 7, 2013. Antietam was on patrol in the U.S. 7th Fleet area of responsibility supporting security and stability in the Indo-Asia-Pacific region. (U.S. Navy photo by Petty Officer 3rd Class Declan Barnes/ Released)
- William Gehrkens on DoD 101: Drugs, Thugs and the Coast Guard
- Nsuka Fuma Mike on Back-to-School Tools for Military Families
- Ema Georgescu on Why Aren’t You Sleeping Well, And How Do You Fix It?
- William Gehrkens on Teen Techie, MLB Pitcher Get to the Root of Cyberbullying
- Jerzy Makarczyk on Enola Gay’s Legacy Lives on 70 Years After Hiroshima