Petty Officer 3rd Class Neil Graupmann,gives an all-clear signal from the bow safety position to launch an E-2C Hawkeye from the Liberty Bells of Airborne Early Warning Squadron 115 aboard the aircraft carrier USS George Washington (CVN 73), June 30, 2013. George Washington and its embarked air wing, Carrier Air Wing 5, protect and defend the collective maritime interests of the U.S. and its allies and partners in the Indo-Asia-Pacific region. (U.S. Navy photo by Petty Officer 3rd Class Paolo Bayas)
- Old Boss,New Boss, Meh! on USA Competes in Invictus Games 2014
- Michele82 on Life Without My Father: A Personal Account on Suicide
- Jeff Zaccaro on Where Were You on 9/11?
- test on Life Without My Father: A Personal Account on Suicide
- angelav on Marine Combat Shooters Music Video