Children from all walks of life face challenges and adversity on their way to becoming an adult. Military children face those same challenges, but do so without the stability of a “home base” that many other children take for granted. What does that mean exactly? One particular child provides us with insight into the mind of a military child and helps us understand what makes them so unique.
- nick on Adm. Winnefeld’s Thoughts on Military Compensation, Retirement Benefits
- james cromwell on Crafting Body Parts with 3-D Printing
- Malcontent on Peter Chiarelli: Perspectives on PST(D), TBI
- Tami on Airman Reveals Tough Past to Help Others Face Future
- Tom Ficarra on U.S. Navy Hovercrafts Take the Beach