Children from all walks of life face challenges and adversity on their way to becoming an adult. Military children face those same challenges, but do so without the stability of a “home base” that many other children take for granted. What does that mean exactly? One particular child provides us with insight into the mind of a military child and helps us understand what makes them so unique.
- Peter on In an EOD Tech’s World, Precision, Cool Heads Prevail
- Peter on DoD 101: Hurlburt Field, Ladders and a SLEP Superstar
- peter on 5 Things You May Not Know About the End of World War II
- davjohn on Happy 70th, Slinky! How It All Started With the Military
- dodpublicweb on DoD 101: Defense by the Numbers