Army Sgt. Dontae Skywalker, 3rd U.S. Infantry Regiment (The Old Guard) tomb sentinel assigned to the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier, lays a rose at the foot of one of the crypts of the Unknowns at Arlington National Cemetery in Arlington, Va., March 25, 2013. The placing of a rose at the foot of each crypt signifies a sentinel’s last and final honor before they leave The Tomb of the Unknown. Skywalker served at the Tomb from September 2010 to September 2012. U.S. Army photo by Sgt. Jose A. Torres Jr.
- geral sosbee on Vets Climb Mount McKinley to ‘Take Back Memorial Day’
- Helena Lemon on Vets Climb Mount McKinley to ‘Take Back Memorial Day’
- Helena Lemon on Why We Do It: Vets Scaling Mount McKinley Get Personal
- Katie Lange on Vets Reflect, Bombers Reunite 70 Years After VE Day
- Joseph O'Donnell on Vets Reflect, Bombers Reunite 70 Years After VE Day