Growing up the child of a service member presents unique opportunities and poses particular challenges. As we wrap up Month of the Military Child, here at DoDLive, we’d like to share an infographic that gives insight into the lives of U.S. military children.
- Ben Fabella on Brain Cancer Survivor Finds Support in Running Group
- Michael Jacob on Gen. Dempsey Hosts Fifth Facebook Town Hall
- J.W. on PTSD Awareness, Treatments Help Erase Old Stigma
- jim barksdale on NATO: What It Is, How the U.S. Is Helping Strengthen It
- Mike Drew on 10 Fun Facts About U.S. Pacific Command