Growing up the child of a service member presents unique opportunities and poses particular challenges. As we wrap up Month of the Military Child, here at DoDLive, we’d like to share an infographic that gives insight into the lives of U.S. military children.
- Tulio Carrion-figueroa on Medal of Honor Recipients Celebrated At Black-Tie Dinner
- MohammedalQassem on Ghani Honors Fallen Troops, Thanks the Nation
- John Gall on March – Brain Injury Awareness Month
- KarenHudes on General Dempsey Hosts Second Facebook Town Hall
- MAFM on DoD Live Bloggers Roundtable: Military Family Month