U.S. sailors remove slot seals from a catapult aboard the aircraft carrier USS George H.W. Bush under way in the Atlantic Ocean, Jan. 8, 2012. The George H.W. Bush is conducting training and carrier qualifications. U.S. Navy photo by Petty Officer 2nd Class Leonard Adams Jr.
- Tim Bryce on Remembering the Doolittle Raid
- nick on Adm. Winnefeld’s Thoughts on Military Compensation, Retirement Benefits
- james cromwell on Crafting Body Parts with 3-D Printing
- Malcontent on Peter Chiarelli: Perspectives on PST(D), TBI
- Tami on Airman Reveals Tough Past to Help Others Face Future