U.S. sailors remove slot seals from a catapult aboard the aircraft carrier USS George H.W. Bush under way in the Atlantic Ocean, Jan. 8, 2012. The George H.W. Bush is conducting training and carrier qualifications. U.S. Navy photo by Petty Officer 2nd Class Leonard Adams Jr.
- Aaron on Election Season Calls For Caution, Professionalism Among Military
- Andrey Min'kov on Daily SITREP: Gen. Welsh Retirement, Swift Response 16, Iwo Jima Flag Photo & More
- Natasha on Basics of Base Access, Privileges and Requirements
- Shannon on Basics of Base Access, Privileges and Requirements
- Andrey Min'kov on Daily SITREP: Navy Christens New Destroyer, Warrior Games Engagement & More