U.S. sailors remove slot seals from a catapult aboard the aircraft carrier USS George H.W. Bush under way in the Atlantic Ocean, Jan. 8, 2012. The George H.W. Bush is conducting training and carrier qualifications. U.S. Navy photo by Petty Officer 2nd Class Leonard Adams Jr.
- Debbie on Expanding Career Opportunities for Military Spouses
- docrings on A Spotlight on Spouses during Military Family Month
- khaled elgamal on Veterans Celebrate National Native American Heritage Month
- ohkirsten on Ride 2 Recovery Launches Vettie Campaign
- Avery Kate Hardin on Spreading Holiday Joy One Package at a Time: The How to Guide