U.S. sailors remove slot seals from a catapult aboard the aircraft carrier USS George H.W. Bush under way in the Atlantic Ocean, Jan. 8, 2012. The George H.W. Bush is conducting training and carrier qualifications. U.S. Navy photo by Petty Officer 2nd Class Leonard Adams Jr.
- Daniella Terry on Traumatic Brain Injury and Intimate Relationships: What You Need to Know
- habarigani on Professional Reading’s Positive Impact
- Larry Brooks on The Magnificent Marcelite Harris
- The Keystone Garter on Opportunities, Challenges Abound on Mobile Horizon
- apinhellgod on General Dempsey Visits DARPA