U.S. sailors remove slot seals from a catapult aboard the aircraft carrier USS George H.W. Bush under way in the Atlantic Ocean, Jan. 8, 2012. The George H.W. Bush is conducting training and carrier qualifications. U.S. Navy photo by Petty Officer 2nd Class Leonard Adams Jr.
- Mr. Andrey Min'kov on Daily SITREP: Fleet Week and Post Memorial Day Coverage
- Diane Garland on Basics of Base Access, Privileges and Requirements
- Mike on Basics of Base Access, Privileges and Requirements
- CelticCat2015 on 8 Things You May Not Know About Rolling Thunder
- meziani el mokhtar on NATO: What It Is, How the U.S. Is Helping Strengthen It