The Department of Defense continued to support the Federal Emergency Management Agency with Hurricane Sandy relief efforts this week. From active duty to the National Guard and Reserve, service members are helping restore power, delivering food and water and providing logistical support for the ongoing mission on the East Coast.
- CelticCat2015 on 8 Things You May Not Know About Rolling Thunder
- meziani el mokhtar on NATO: What It Is, How the U.S. Is Helping Strengthen It
- ERNEST McCLARY on Basics of Base Access, Privileges and Requirements
- Jersey Jerry on 770 Miles To Go: Group Marches Nonstop to Honor Fallen Marines
- Ginger on 770 Miles To Go: Group Marches Nonstop to Honor Fallen Marines