Lt. J.G. Francesca Harris, physician assistant, Combat Logistics Battalion 15, 15th Marine Expeditionary Unit, massages a childs arm after administering him a vaccine in a Timor-Leste village, during Exercise Crocodilo 2012. This is the first exercise the 15th MEU and Peleliu Amphibious Ready Group has conducted during its Western Pacific deployment. During the exercise a total of 10 sites were visited in which corpsmen from the MEU gave health screenings and vaccinations, made surgery referrals to a local hospital, provided dental care to include tooth removal, gave optometry screenings, prescribed and provided eyeglasses and issued medication and vitamins for minor illnesses or injuries. (U.S. Marine Corps photo by Lance Cpl. Timothy Childers)
- William Gehrkens on 10 Years Later, Katrina Rescuers Reflect on Relief Efforts
- William Gehrkens on DoD 101: Drugs, Thugs and the Coast Guard
- Nsuka Fuma Mike on Back-to-School Tools for Military Families
- Ema Georgescu on Why Aren’t You Sleeping Well, And How Do You Fix It?
- William Gehrkens on Teen Techie, MLB Pitcher Get to the Root of Cyberbullying