A crew aboard a new 45-foot Response Boat – Medium from Coast Guard Station Cape Charles, Va., conducts tactical turn training in the Chesapeake Bay, Friday, Aug. 24, 2012. The station’s RB-M is the 100th boat of 166 being delivered to the Coast Guard to replace the aging 41-foot Utility Boat fleet. (U.S. Coast Guard photo by Petty Officer 3rd Class David Weydert)
- William Gehrkens on DoD 101: Drugs, Thugs and the Coast Guard
- Nsuka Fuma Mike on Back-to-School Tools for Military Families
- Ema Georgescu on Why Aren’t You Sleeping Well, And How Do You Fix It?
- William Gehrkens on Teen Techie, MLB Pitcher Get to the Root of Cyberbullying
- Jerzy Makarczyk on Enola Gay’s Legacy Lives on 70 Years After Hiroshima