Military service members render honors as fire and rescue workers unfurl a huge American flag over the side of the Pentagon during rescue and recovery efforts following the Sept 11 terrorist attack. The attack came at approximately 9:40 a.m. as a hijacked commercial airliner, originating from Washington D.C.’s Dulles airport, was flown into the southern side of the building facing Route 27. U.S. Navy photo by Photographer’s Mate 1st Class Michael W. Pendergrass.
- michael angel on Joint Base Langley-Eustis Improves Neurology Department
- Bob Dunphy on Gen. Dempsey Discusses Sexual Assault within the Ranks
- Jun Calamba on USS Tortuga Sailors Visit Children in Need in Subic Bay
- power of attorney on Bloggers Roundtable: Summer Programs for Military Families
- print bill of sale on The Karen Risser Story – The Importance of Buckling Up