Navy Lt. Jason P. Rice, flight surgeon with Marine Heavy Helicopter Squadron 466, 3rd Marine Aircraft Wing, I Marine Expeditionary Force (Forward), checks a child’s heartbeat May 15 during a village medical outreach outside Naw-Abad, Afghanistan. Marines and medical officers from Brigade Headquarters Group and 3rd Low Altitude Air Defense Battalion, I MEF (FWD), and an Afghan national army medic from Camp Shorabak, set up and conducted the outreach to provide medical care and assess long term medical needs.
- Vicki on Sailors Prove They’re ‘A Global Force for Good’ in Farah Province
- Freda on Sailors Prove They’re ‘A Global Force for Good’ in Farah Province
- CommonSense on The 2013 Warrior Games – A Visual Recap
- Carl on The 2013 Warrior Games – A Visual Recap
- LT DAN on Father Publishes Children’s Story from Afghanistan