A Marine with 2nd Platoon, Company B., Battalion Landing Team 1st Battalion, 4th Marines, 31st Marine Expeditionary Unit, crawls through a watery ditch and under concertina wire during the Jungle Endurance Course here, April 20. After completing a two-week training evolution at the Jungle Warfare Training Center, the Marines underwent the four-mile-long course through the Okinawan jungle, utilizing the rappelling, rope-crossing, improvised stretcher carry and other skills they learned. The 31st MEU is the only continuously forward-deployed MEU and remains the nation´s force in readiness in the Asia-Pacific region. U.S. Marine photo by Cpl. Jonathan G. Wright.
- Bob Dunphy on Gen. Dempsey Discusses Sexual Assault within the Ranks
- Jun Calamba on USS Tortuga Sailors Visit Children in Need in Subic Bay
- power of attorney on Bloggers Roundtable: Summer Programs for Military Families
- print bill of sale on The Karen Risser Story – The Importance of Buckling Up
- LT Melinda Villarreal on Cracking Down the Hype on Energy Drinks