Operations Specialist 1st Class Anthony McCullum, from Laurel, Texas, left, and Operations Specialist 2nd Class Kenneth Germany, right wash exterior bridge windows aboard littoral combat ship USS Independence (LCS 2) prior to getting underway. Sailors assigned to Independence’s Gold Crew and embarked Mine Countermeasures Squadron, Detachment 1, departed Naval Station Mayport for the ship’s maiden voyage to San Diego after successfully completing testing on the MCM mission package.
- Bob Dunphy on Gen. Dempsey Discusses Sexual Assault within the Ranks
- Jun Calamba on USS Tortuga Sailors Visit Children in Need in Subic Bay
- power of attorney on Bloggers Roundtable: Summer Programs for Military Families
- print bill of sale on The Karen Risser Story – The Importance of Buckling Up
- LT Melinda Villarreal on Cracking Down the Hype on Energy Drinks