A scout sniper with Weapons Company, Battalion Landing Team 3/1, 11th Marine Expeditionary Unit lays in the bushes during a stalking exercise with snipers from the Malaysian army during Kilat Eagle, a bilateral training exercise between Marines and sailors of the 11th Marine Expeditionary Unit and soldiers from the Malaysian Army. The Camp Pendleton, Calif.,-based unit deployed from San Diego Nov. 14 aboard USS Makin Island, USS New Orleans, and USS Pearl Harbor and arrived in Malaysia Dec. 14 as part of a regularly scheduled deployment to the Western Pacific and Middle East regions.
- Mike Drew on 10 Fun Facts About U.S. Pacific Command
- Alpha on 64 Years Later, Korean War Vet Finally Comes Home
- Western on Force of the Future: Admiral Harris talks ‘rebalance’ and why it’s an exciting time to be in the military
- StoneFoundation on State-of-the-Art Lab To Help Identify Lost Service Members
- Chuck Yarling on Improving PTSD, TBI Care Through Crowdsourcing