A team leader for a U.S. Special Operations Cultural Support Team, hands out utensils during a women’s shura held at a local compound in the village of Oshay, Uruzgan province, Afghanistan, May 4. With the support of U.S. special operation forces, the CST and Female Treatment Team are working closely together in order to bring health education to women in the area, as well as give them a voice in the district. Photo by Staff Sergeant Kaily Brown
- William Gehrkens on DoD 101: Drugs, Thugs and the Coast Guard
- Nsuka Fuma Mike on Back-to-School Tools for Military Families
- Ema Georgescu on Why Aren’t You Sleeping Well, And How Do You Fix It?
- William Gehrkens on Teen Techie, MLB Pitcher Get to the Root of Cyberbullying
- Jerzy Makarczyk on Enola Gay’s Legacy Lives on 70 Years After Hiroshima