U.S. infantry soldiers with the 864th Engineer Battalion and Afghan National Army soldiers patrol the surrounding villages of the Zhari district, Kandahar province, Afghanistan, to secure the area for a strong-point operating position Sept. 15, 2010. The combat engineers had 48 hours to establish a defensive perimeter and six days to fully complete the construction of the new combat outpost. (U.S. Air Force photo by Master Sgt. Michele A. Desrochers/Released)
- William Gehrkens on 10 Years Later, Katrina Rescuers Reflect on Relief Efforts
- William Gehrkens on DoD 101: Drugs, Thugs and the Coast Guard
- Nsuka Fuma Mike on Back-to-School Tools for Military Families
- Ema Georgescu on Why Aren’t You Sleeping Well, And How Do You Fix It?
- William Gehrkens on Teen Techie, MLB Pitcher Get to the Root of Cyberbullying