From the military services and around the DoD, here’s your Daily SITREP for Wednesday, June 15, 2016:
- Do you have an idea that you think could improve the Marine Corps? Here’s your chance to make it happen.
- The Navy announced there will be further review of their enlisted rating titles.
- A U.S. Navy MH-60S helicopter crashed this morning in the James River while on a routine training mission. The three crew members aboard were rescued and are safe.
- U.S. airmen joined more than 4,500 military members from 13 different NATO countries June 12 as they kicked off exercise Saber Strike 16.
- If you clicked on the Army birthday link yesterday, you may have noticed something very different. That’s because they launched a new website.
- Stay up-to-date with all Department of Defense news here.
Disclaimer: The appearance of hyperlinks does not constitute endorsement by the Department of Defense of this website or the information, products or services contained therein. For other than authorized activities such as military exchanges and Morale, Welfare and Recreation sites, the Department of Defense does not exercise any editorial control over the information you may find at these locations. Such links are provided consistent with the stated purpose of this DOD website.