The 2014 Military Workplace Study is a confidential, web-based survey of service members’ recent experiences with military workplace relations, professionalism, and personal safety. Most people will be able to complete this voluntary survey in a short amount of time. This study is sponsored by the U.S. Department of Defense, and the Department will present the results to the President of the United States this fall. RAND’s full analysis of the survey findings will be publicly available in the spring of 2015.
- The survey is important because the results will influence policies across DoD and the services.
- This is your chance to be heard on military workplace issues that directly affect you.
- DoD has asked the RAND Corporation to conduct the survey to ensure the resulting assessment of military workplace relations is independent and objective.
- The survey results will have the attention of leaders across DoD and government.
- The survey is short and will not take much time.
- The survey is completely confidential, and RAND will not disclose any individual responses to DoD.
- The survey and study will lead to better informed military workplace policies.
- Everyone’s participation is needed to ensure the results are as accurate as possible.
Follow this link to view the survey. http://www.rand.org/surveys/wgrs.html
Disclaimer: The appearance of hyperlinks does not constitute endorsement by the Department of Defense of this website or the information, products or services contained therein. For other than authorized activities such as military exchanges and Morale, Welfare and Recreation sites, the Department of Defense does not exercise any editorial control over the information you may find at these locations. Such links are provided consistent with the stated purpose of this DoD website.