File Your Taxes for Free with Military OneSource


Are you a military member or dependent who has yet to file your 2011 taxes? Well stop procrastinating and take advantage of this FREE service from Military One Source. You can file your federal and state income taxes for free on their site, and you can get help over the phone for free too! What are you waiting for? Visit – the info about filing your taxes is on the home page – and get those taxes done today.

The deadline is April 17th this year, but if you live overseas or are deployed you get an extension.

Check out these other posts:

This entry was posted in DoD News, Military Money and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

Comments are closed.